Vanessa Knights Personal Training (VKPT)
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all personal training packages (30′ Fat Burner / Fat Smasher / Fat Destroyer – 60′ Body Shaping / Body Transformer / Body Blessing – 60′ Body shaping x2/ Body Transformer x2/ Body Blessing x2) , Online Coaching Packages (Basic/ Premium/ Unlimited) and/or Online Courses and Programmes.
They’re have been made having in mind what we found be working the best for both helping the clients achieving the best possible results and maintaining order and reliability in the booking system for everyone involved.
Please feel free to ask if you have any question about them.
- Terms and Conditions
- Participation in any future exercise and nutritional plan is voluntary
- It’s your full responsibility to inform your trainer of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
You consent to be aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in these programmes procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntary participating in Vanessa Knights Personal Training (VKPT) exercise and nutrition programmes.
Having such knowledge you thereby release your trainer from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programmes. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
- VKPT will not accept liability any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into a training session and/or consultation.
- All clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst under a VKPT plan, any client who acts in a intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the plan, with no recourse for refund or monies already paid.
- The purchase of any VKPT product, course or plan is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- VKPR reserves the right to change there Terms and Conditions at any given time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website immediately.
- Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- All sessions are hold in the L1 Performance premises (LS1 4AP, 6 Wellington Place, Leeds)
No Gym Membership is required (And it is not included in your plan), the use of towels and showers is included in the your package price.
- Plans purchases can be made online or in person with your trainer at L1 Performance (LS1 4AP, 6 Wellington Place, Leeds)
- Sessions bookings must be made by the Mindbody app or by phone (Whatsapp) if problems occurs
- Sessions Cancellation
- All cancellation must be made by the phone (call / whatsapp).
- All the session cancelled within 24h of the start of the session will be considered a ”late cancel” and therefore considered in your Monthly session available amount. It’s up to the trainer the possibility to flex this rule whenever extreme conditions apply.
- If your trainer fails to give you 24h prior notice of any cancellation of any personal training session you’ll be entitled to 1 extra session, in addition to the one you missed.
- The session slot that is ‘late cancel’ will be made available to other VKPT clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
- Clients who do not attend session will lose the possibility to use that session that will be count in the client’s Monthly session available amount.
- Not used sessions cannot be moved to the following weeks, but extreme circumstances apply (Pregrancy, Severe injury, Severe Illness) and they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer
- If your Personal Trainer is more than 10 minutes late for your session you will be entitled to a complimentary session, along with any remaining time you still have for that session.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
- All payments must be made in full, either in person or on-line
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- Direct Debit Payments
- Direct debits payment are applied on all Personal training and Online coaching programmes:
- 6 and 4 Months Contact
- Buying the 6 or 4 Months Personal training/ Online coaching Plan you’re accepting to commit to respectively a 6 or 4 months contract that involves one payment per month for the special reduced amount indicated in the pricing table.
- You can purchase a package at any given day of the month, the 1st month of the contract will start immediately from the day of purchase (extreme occasions might be treated differently, bitcoin tumbler but they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer) and will be auto renewing on the same day of the following months. You’ll receive an invoice after the end of your 14 days trial period to set up the auto renewal for the following months.
- All Personal Training sessions must be used within month period to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the month time will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following months.
- Paying in advance for your 6 or 4 Months in full you’ll get respectively 10% or 5% off those months price.
- Cancellation of 6 or 4 Months Contract prior the agreed end date
- If you decide to interrupt or cancel your subscription respectively before the first 6 or 4 months period ends you’ll be liable to pay the difference between the price you’ve been paying and the regular ‘1 Month Plan’ price relative to those months. Interruptions caused by extreme conditions may be treated differently (Pregnancy, Serious Illness, Serious Injury, Redundancy only) but they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer.
- 1 Month Contract
- You accept to pay for 1 month of Personal training/ Online coaching for the price indicated in the pricing table.
- You can purchase a package at any given day of the month, the Contract will start immediately from the day of purchase (extreme occasions might be treated differently, but they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer)
- At the end of your 14 days trial period you’ll receive an invoice to set up an auto renewal monthly payment subscription, at the same price and condition of your first month . You’re always free to cancel at any time , and if you don’t desire to keep going you just have to let your trainer know.
- Rolling Contract Auto Renew after your 6 Months/4 Months/ 1 Months is ended
- At the end of your contract period (6 Months /4 Months/ 1 Month Personal Training or Online Coaching) you’ll be automatically put on a month to month auto renewal plan and be eligible to maintain the same price and conditions you’ve paid up to that moment for as long as you desire to keep training without interruptions.
- You’re free to cancel your next renewal at any time, giving minimum 3 days of notice prior your renewal date (renewal day not included) or else you’ll be charged for the next coming month.
- 14 Days Money Back Guaranteed
- All the Online coaching and Personal training first time payments are subject to a 14 days trial. If you’re not satisfied with the product you’re free to let me know not later than 14 days after the day of your purchase for being eligible for a full refund , no constraints.
- Programmes are not included in this promo.