- Terms and Conditions
- Participation in any future exercise and nutritional plan is voluntary
- It’s your full responsibility to inform your trainer of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
You consent to be aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in these programmes procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntary participating in Vanessa Knights Personal Training (VKPT) exercise and nutrition programmes.
Having such knowledge you thereby release your trainer from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programmes. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
Release of Liability
You are urged to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before participating in any exercise activity. I agree that if I engage in any physical exercise or activity, I do so entirely at my own risk.
Any recommendations for changes in diet including the use of supplements are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a doctor prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and assume all risks of injury, illness or death.
In full consideration of the above mentioned risks and hazards and in full consideration of the fact that I am willing and voluntarily participating in the fitness and/or nutrition programmes made available from Vanessa Knights, I hereby waive, release and discharge Vanessa Knights (VKPT) and its collaborators and volunteers of any kind, related to, arising from, or in any way connected with my participation in a physical fitness and/or nutrition programme.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of: (a) your participation in any activity or personal training session and (b) instruction, training, supervision, massage or any dietary recommendations by your Personal Trainer.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. I expressly agree to release and discharge Vanessa Knights (VKPT) from any and all claims or causes of action and I agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that I may otherwise have to bring a legal action against Vanessa Knights (VKPT) for personal injury or property damage.
If signing in behalf of a child under 18
I also give full permission for any person connected with Vanessa Knights (VKPT) to administer first aid deemed necessary, and in case of serious illness or injury, give permission to call for medical and surgical care of the child and to transport the child to a medical facility deemed necessary for the wellbeing of the child.
This agreement shall be binding unto me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect
I recognise that there is a risk involved in the types of activities offered by Vanessa Knights (VKPT). I therefore accept financial responsibility for any injury that I may cause to either myself or to any other participants due to my negligence. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vanessa Knights (VKPT), its collaborators or volunteers for liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while participating in activities offered by Vanessa Knights (VKPT).
I have fully read and understand the foregoing assumptions of risk and release of liability, and I understand that by signing below it obligates me to indemnify that parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by my negligent or intentional act or omission.
I understand that by signing this form I am waiving valuable legal rights and I acknowledge and understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally.
- Direct Debit Payments
- Direct debits payment are applied on all Personal training and Online coaching programmes:
- 6 and 4 Months Contact
- Buying the 6 or 4 Months Personal training/ Online coaching Plan you’re accepting to commit respectively to a 6 or 4 months contract that involves one payment per month for the special reduced amount indicated in the pricing table.
- You can purchase a package at any given day of the month, the 1st month of the contract will start immediately from the day of purchase (extreme occasions might be treated differently, but they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer) and will be auto renewing on the same day of the following months. You’ll receive an invoice after the end of your 14 days trial period to set up the auto renewal for the following months.
- All Personal Training sessions must be used within month period to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the month time will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following months.
- Paying in advance for your 6 or 4 Months in full you’ll get respectively 10% or 5% off those months price.
- Cancellation of 6 or 4 Months Contract prior the agreed end date
- If you decide to interrupt or cancel your subscription respectively before the first 6 or 4 months period ends you’ll be liable to pay the difference between the price you’ve been paying and the regular ‘1 Month Plan’ price relative to those months. Interruptions caused by extreme conditions may be treated differently (Pregnancy, Serious Illness, Serious Injury, Redundancy only) but they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer.
- 1 Month Contract
- You accept to pay for 1 month of Personal training/ Online coaching for the price indicated in the pricing table.
- You can purchase a package at any given day of the month, the Contract will start immediately from the day of purchase (extreme occasions might be treated differently, but they’re entirely at the discretion of your trainer)
- At the end of your 14 days trial period you’ll receive an invoice to set up an auto renewal monthly payment subscription, at the same price and condition of your first month . You’re always free to cancel at any time , and if you don’t desire to keep going you just have to let your trainer know.
- Rolling Contract Auto Renew after your 6 Months/4 Months/1 Months is ended
- At the end of your contract period (6 Months /4 Months/1 Month Personal Training or Online Coaching) you’ll be automatically put on a month to month auto renewal plan and be eligible to maintain the same price and conditions you’ve paid up to that moment for as long as you desire to keep training without interruptions.
- You’re free to cancel your next renewal at any time, giving minimum 3 days of notice prior your renewal date (renewal day not included) or else you’ll be charged for the next coming month.
- 14 Days Money Back Guaranteed
- All the Online coaching and Personal training first time payments are subject to a 14 days trial. If you’re not satisfied with the product you’re free to let me know not later than 14 days after the day of your purchase for being eligible for a full refund , no constraints.
- Programmes are not included in this promo.